Motive ELD was not publicly available on their website, as it was a custom pricing model based on the specific needs of the fleet. However, you could request a quote from their sales team by filling out a form on their website or by contacting them directly. It’s possible that the pricing model may have changed since then, so I recommend checking their website or contacting their sales team for the most up-to-date information.
Motive ELD is an electronic logging device (ELD) designed to help commercial drivers and fleet managers comply with FMCSA regulations.
Here are some of the key features of Motive ELD:
- Intuitive, user-friendly, and easy-to-navigate interface
- Flexible and tailormade system that can meet your custom needs.
- Real-time tracking of drivers and vehicles
- Install the device very easily in minutes
- Relaible and tamper proof data storage.
- Auto sync with the FMCSA system for instant compliance
- Driver scorecard provides feedback on special (custom) driving features and helps to improve safety.
- Communicate easily between drivers and fleet dispatchers, using in app messaging
- Avoid costly noncompliance fines and penalties with the FMCSA ELD mandate.
- Improved pinpointness and consistency in recording hours of service
- Improve driver or trucker r accountability and transparency
- Augment communication and collaboration between drivers and dispatchers
- Improved data analytics and reporting capabilities for proper, better, and fast decision making
- Real-time data and insights access, to augment operations and productivity
- Provide a comprehensive system with integrates with other fleets management systems (FMS)
- Only minimal training is required to operate the system, due to simplicity and intuitiveness
- Continuous and ongoing software updates and support to ensure compliance with ever-changing FMCSA and other compliances
The compliance with the ELD mandate can be challenging, but with Motive ELD, you can rest assured that your business is in good hands. Motive ELD is designed to streamline your operations, improve safety, and enhance your bottom line.