TAFS provides speedy funding, its open 365 days and has a one-hour funding option.
TAFS was founded in 2007 as a wholly owned subsidiary of Jacobson Holdings. TAFS specializes in truck factoring or purchase of trucking invoices or accounts receivables from trucking companies of all sizes.
TAFS offers truckers these options:
- Full invoice advance available, and multiple program options
- Speed funding available, within 1 hour
- 365 days a year, open (for funding)
- Mobile app and portal available for invoice submission
- 24/7 online access and total transparency
- Comprehensive and free customer credit checks
- Carriers have no setup fees, per invoice fees, application fees, or invoice aging fees
- No invoice minimums
- Provides dispatch service also.
- Free fuel card (with discounts on fuel, tires, and maintenance), ELD, and emergency roadside assistance is available
- Trucking Expansion options truck, equipment, trailer leasing, or outright purchase available.
- Loans for business available
Pros and Cons of TAFS factoring:
- Recourse factoring
- Multiple program options including speed funding
- 24/7 online account access
- Free credit checks
- No minimums Fuel and maintenance discounts
- Ability to submit invoices through the online portal or mobile app
- Relationship specialists focused on providing quality customer service
- Very hard to get out of a contract High termination fee
- Poor communication and Poor customer service
- Lack of transparency in pricing and business practices
Our reviewers found that TAFS is focused on providing seed funding. Every business while having positive and negative reviews, and people with negative experiences are more likely to leave a review.
TAFS has a one-hour funding option which is the industry’s best service. One of the reasons why TAFS is in a bad spot is that it has a very high termination fee.
Our reviewers found that TAFS has a very high termination fee, so exiting the contract is a tough proposition. Their customer service and relationship management have deteriorated. Lack of transparency in pricing and business practices makes customers dislike their services.
User Reviews of TAFS Factoring
Need to do some improvement.
Need to improve some funding services and please remove all the hidden charges.
TAFS doing scam.
They never told me about contract length and never told me about agreement. They send me some paper work and ask me to sign and later they told me its a factoring agreement. Now they are asking me termination fee. It is completely ridiculous.
bad customer service
Tafs is very unprofessional when It comes time to cancelling your contract. Bad customer service
Now I can work 365 days
You guys are awesome, Thankyou for helping me to get started. 24/7 funding really helps me to manage my expenses and drivers pay.
Lack of communication
Services provided were fine , but its very difficult to speak to the representative . communication is bad
Write a Review on TAFS Factoring
You must be logged in to submit a review.
Get RIGHT Factoring Plan BEST for Your Trucking Business– Apply now for MaxTruckers Consultation