- Job Location – Bengaluru
- Full Time
- Immediate Joining
MaxTruckers is looking for a professional Social Media Manager with a strong background in Marketing. The role involves managing and running advertising campaigns and driving engagement by creating high-quality original content across our preferred social media platforms YouTube, LinkedIn, Facebook and Google. The candidate will be reporting to Director – Marketing.
Additionally, this role demands a proven first-hand knowledge of executing organic marketing strategies to complement the paid-marketing initiatives. From engaging influencers, to aiding in creating engaging content around our portfolio of business offerings, the candidate must be able to manage our social media activity while maintaining high levels of web traffic and customer interaction.
The candidate will be in charge of coming up with original text and video content, as well as managing updates and reacting to followers. Maintaining a consistent image for our business and positioning our offerings to the target market in order to meet our marketing objectives, should be the ideal mantra for this role.
The candidate is expected to be up-to-date on the new emerging technology and social media trends as a social media manager. He / She should also possess strong marketing communication skills and the ability to creatively articulate our company’s viewpoints.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Driving organic and paid marketing initiatives of MaxTruckers for increasing our social media followers and generating desired traction for our initiatives
- Strategize and manage our initiatives across YouTube, LinkedIn, Facebook and Google.
- Conduct market research to determine current benchmark patterns and consumer desires.
- Develop and execute a social media plan that is in line with the company’s objectives.
- Set clear goals and monitor your return on investment (ROI)
- Create, edit, post, and distribute regular engaging material (e.g. original text, photos, videos and news)
- Keep track of SEO and web traffic metrics
- To maintain brand continuity, collaborate with other departments such as sales, tech team, and customer support.
- Communicate with followers, respond to questions promptly, and keep an eye on customer feedback.
- Propose and introduce new features, such as promotions and competitions, to increase brand awareness.
- Keep up with the latest technology and developments in social media, design tools, and apps.
- Supervise all facets of customer-company social media contact to ensure a productive customer service experience
- Create actionable strategies to increase and retain your following on common social media sites like Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, and LinkedIn.
- Utilize predictive tools such as Google Analytics and others to ensure success across all platforms
Desired Candidate Profile
- 2+ years of social media management experience (Digital Marketing Agency experience/reputed start-up experience preferred)
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, journalism, public relations or related field
- Professional certification in Google Analytics strongly preferred
- Proficient using multi-social posting programs such as Hootsuite and HubSpot
- Strong computer skills using Microsoft Office
- General knowledge of Search Engine Optimization and internet ranking for web content.
- Relevant experience determining a target audience and how to cater unique marketing campaigns to capture their attention
- Strong understanding of marketing strategy and how to effortlessly utilize these concepts throughout various forms of outreach
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video)
- Solid knowledge of SEO, keyword research and Google Analytics
- Knowledge of online marketing channels
- Familiarity with web design using WordPress
- Excellent communication and copywriting skills
- Analytical and multitasking skills