Highly secure and fraud resistant
The Shell Fleet Navigator Card carries restricted (and undefined) charges. The card offers a refund of up to 5 cents for each gallon, connected to your month-to-month fuel buy volume.
The card isn’t a charge card, so you can have a balance from one month to another. The Shell Fleet Navigator Card is accepted at 95% of US gas stations or truck stops.
- Earn rebates of up to 5¢ per gallon
- Fuel at 13,000+ Shell stations and at more than 95% of all U.S. fueling stations.
- Call our 24/7/365 U.S.-based customer service team whenever you need us.
- Access your account anywhere, anytime with online and mobile tools.
- Cancel lost or stolen cards in real-time.
- Reduce the risk of fraud and misuse with driver IDs and purchase controls.
- Some parts of the US lack Shell coverage
- Savings only start when you buy 300 gallons of fuel per billing cycle.
- Total savings are capped at $300 per billing cycle.
With this trucking fuel card, you can fuel anywhere fuel stations.
With the flexibility to fuel anywhere, Shell Fleet Navigator Card is accepted at every major U.S. fuel station.
But only one-digit savings on fuel fills makes the trucking fuel card unattractive.
TCS fuel card has better savings on fuel fills.
User Reviews of Shell Fleet Navigator Card:
Recent Reviews of Shell Fleet Navigator Card:
Shell Fuel Card
Good card, savings of 5 cents per gallon and has good coverage. Also expected in all major fuel stations. 24/7 service and customer care.
Write A Review on Shell Fleet Navigator Card:
You must be logged in to submit a review.