Best in a loyalty-based fuel bonus program
Our expert reviewers found out the Fuelman cards offer a wide range of options and features, to satisfy the needs of any fleet. Rebates are substantial like the 10 cents off Kwik city purchases can quickly add up if you have a large fleet.
Fuelman cards have an overwhelmingly negative review, truckers/owner-operators have a lot of negative sentiment about the card. Basically, Fuelman is hard to recommend, given it has very low transparency and predatory fees, etc
- Wide acceptance network of around 50,000 gas stations across the US
- Excellent rebates for non-profits and governmental fleets
- Save up to 8 cents per gallon on diesel, and 5 cents per gallon on leaded fuel
- Impressive discounts at convenience stores such as Speedway and Pilot
- Stations aren’t well distributed in Massachusetts, Montana, and Minnesota
- Mobile app has a dated look and feel
- You’ll need a credit score of around 580 to apply
- You’ll need to request a quote for pricing
User Reviews of Fuelman Fleet Card:
Recent Reviews of Fuelman Fleet Card:
A very bad fuel card
We got charge for $1400 late fee for a $6000 balance. And when you call their number a kid is picking up the phone. What is going on?
Fuel Man Card Review
Pan America expectance, excellent rebates,discounts on accomadation, supplies and other extra expenses.
Write A Review on Fuelman Fleet Card:
You must be logged in to submit a review.